Business software module is designed for small-sized companies. This software working principle is “All In One Place” and it means that various modules as customers, sales, purchase, storage and accounting is working as a full solution and it is easy to get various required monthly and annual reports for management (and Tax Board).
Autorsoft business software module is very easy to use for everyone who has been used MS Microsoft PC. This software includes customers register, sales, purchase, storage and also possibility for various reports and inventory solution. Inventory can be made according to storage report or inserting by shelf with barcode reader.
Buying business software module the cash sales solution includes in free of charge. The business software and cash sales program both enable the sale of products using barcode reader. In addition the cash sales enable to use special printer.
Autorsoft business software is possible to use with Autorsoft Finance or Standard Books. All confirmed invoices will be inserted to Standard Books.
Connection to the Inforegister database makes possible to import new customers data and update already existing customer`s data. In addition is also possible to get customer`s background information.
Connection to Finnish Business Information System enables to import Finnish companies data.
Connection to Omniva E-mail Service Centre enables to send invoices to customers. During the invoice preparation the product codes will be inserted and invoice will be done by the financial rules and with financial transfers.
The business software can prepare following reports:
- outstanding invoices by customers
- outstanding invoices by dates
- purchase and sale products and services by codes
- purchase and sale products and services by groups
- sale products and services by customers
- purchase products and services by suppliers
- sales report for exporting to Erply Books software
- sales and purchase reports over 1000 EUR by invoices and customers (prepared xml-fail for sending Business Register)
- outstanding invoices by suppliers
- sales and purchase report from EU
- export sales by product groups
- inventory by dates
- inventory by storehouse and product groups
- storehouse operations in current period
- inventory reports by current lists